Kootingal Kourt Caravan Park is clean and the service is friendly. Kootingal has shops, bowling club and hotel minutes away.
Each April Kootingal sees nothing but the colour orange with celebrations for the annual Pumpkin Festival. Many stalls and exhibit's attend the festival showcasing the regions best pumpkins and other produce, and there are also various competitions for the best, biggest and ugliest pumpkins.
There is always plenty to do and see with the community markets held at Kootingal Sportsground on the first Sunday of March, June, September and December from 8am till noon.
Tamworth is the Australian Country Music Capital and home to the largest Country Music Festival in the Southern Hemisphere each January.
Tamworth attractions and things to see and do include:
- Walk A Country Mile interpretive exhibit at the Tamworth Visitor Information Centre
- Australian Country Music Foundation Museum
- Gallery of Stars Wax Museum
- Stop for a photo in front of the Big Golden Guitar
- The PowerStation Museum
- The Australian Light Horse Memorial
- The Tamworth Regional Entertainment Centre
- Australian Equine and Livestock Centre
- The Capitol Theatre
- The Tamworth Regional Gallery
- Weswal Gallery offers art and giftware from local and national artists
- The Gamilarart Cooperative operates a gallery showcasing local and contemporary indigenous treasures
- The Tamworth Regional Craft Centre specialises in all creative craft
- Tamworth Regional Botanic Gardens
- Endeavour Marsupial Park and Bird Aviary
- Kamilaroi Walking Trail
- See the Noses of Fame at Joe Maguire’s Pub
- Follow the Stars of Fame along the Peel Street footpath
- Set your hand alongside some of Australia’s most famous artists at Hands of Fame Park
And then, when you have finished exploring, come back to Kootingal Kourt Van Park, sit, relax and enjoy the peace and quiet and fresh air.
Bookings are essential during the Tamworth Music Festival. We look forward to welcoming you soon!